Friday, July 9, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS....

Good Morning Everyone!

First I would like to introduce to you three ladies who sew with us once a week at Morning Star Quilts. Much to their surprise they walked in the door this morning and I said "Oh good, I need you chicks to draw a name for me and let me take your picture." What good sports they were. Of course they wanted to win, but none of them entered the drawing.

Drum Roll..........

Here is all of the entries!


Folded and going into the bowl!


Our Drawing Girls Diane, Effie, and Carolyn!


The Big Draw!


And the Winner is?????


Dalylady!

Congratulations. Please let me know how you want to recieve your prize and I will get your prize right out to you!

Thanks for the fun and keep checking for our next big giveaway!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! Thanks ladies for picking my name!! I will be by on July 16th with the Oroville bus to get my wonderful prize. I tell EVERYONE the MS is the BEST quilt shop ever!! Thanks again DalyLady

    ReplyDelete