Monday, December 13, 2010

Congrats to Cat!

I know you all think we have probably forgotten our drawing, but have no fear we are here!


Thank you to all of you who entered! It is fun to hear what other people like. My personal favorite Bali Pop is always changing. Every time a new line of Pops come in it changes. This time my favorite pop is Mango Margarita. Last time Green Tea was my favorite.


I would also like to thank our "Wednesday Girls" for drawing our winner. Every Wednesday these lovely ladies comes to visit us and sew in the classroom. We love having them, and have really enjoyed getting to know each and every one of them.


So our lucky winner was Cat! Cat please send us an email with your address and choice of Bali Pop (mocha mint or berry bliss) and we will get it in the mail for you!


Thanks again and Happy Holidays!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment