Tuesday, May 10, 2011

From California to Wisconsin and back and off to Salt Lake City!

My what busy times these are. Every day is shorter and the to do lists get longer. So I thought I'd share a quick look at some of the fabric lines that have come in. Of course we have some great new batiks, Grunge basics by Moda, and Sweet Sixteen by Laundry Basket Quilts.


Mark and I had the honor of attending a dear friend's wedding in Madison WI. Since we were already buying an airline ticket we decided to go two days early and do some quilt shop hopping. What a delight going to other quilt shops and we found some dandies. The best find was a new wool source. Take a look at these colors! We are really excited about adding a lot more wool and wool projects to the store along with more classes.


New wool!

My friend Cinde and I at her son's rehearsal dinner.


View from our hotel room. Madison WI.


So I know, you are wondering what is up with the Piggly Wiggly? Well I have never seen a Piggly Wiggly so I thought it should be documented. Cute huh?


It's not too late to request goodies from market. Jen and I are leaving Thursday morning and we would love to have your input.

Enjoy the sun and live every day to the fullest.
God Bless

Marsha

1 comment:

  1. Wow I love that fabric! What a great selection of grunge. I loved Piggly Wiggly in South Carolina when we'd visit Carmen...she has a t shirt that says I am big on the pig! Hope you will look up PamKittyMorning fabric at Lakehouse and Happy Zombie's Happy Mochi Yum Yum at Lecien. Have a blast! Love, Pam

    ReplyDelete