Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm back!

After a short hiatus at home I am happily back at work. Mark is doing remarkably well after an extensive cancer surgery. Must be all that expert nursing care. I only tied him up once when I found him on the roof preparing for our storm that came through a week ago. I have been a bit tired with all that is going on. Too much stress but things are getting better.

When I walked into the store I was so pleased to see such great displays and new items. So enjoy the pictures and we hope to see you at Annies Star Quilt Guild Quilt show located in Chico ca.






New line " Etchings " from Moda by Three Sisters




Bird Brain designs Bless This House


Trunk show from Blue Underground




Pattern by Aardvark "domiciles". Fabric by Sweetwater








Christmas Samples!

Hope to see you at the show!
God Bless
Marsha

Location:Paradise ca.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be there, setting up on Friday and take down on Sunday. Looking forward to seeing you! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that Sweetwater house quilt! Nice!! Me and Debbie D working the door Saturday at 10! see ya there! love, pam

    ReplyDelete