Wednesday, January 25, 2012

On The Road

Tomorrow morning is the beginning of the Phoenix Quilt Expo. Mark and I drove to Tempe last Thursday to spend time with our son Mark and his wife Kelly before we started our days of working at the Arizona Fairgrounds. We've been enjoying the sights, sounds and pulse of Arizona. So many freeways, really for a country girl who hates freeways I have done pretty well. I love the GPS on my iPad. This time of year is so nice here. It rained one night - 10 drops. We set our booth up this morning. Hopefully it will be a great success. It will be I know it will be. Positive thinking it's always better than negative. So here we go!
































More to come, good night.

Location:Tempe, Arizona

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks wonderful! Happy Show, Happy Times! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete