Sunday, November 6, 2011

Energized or Exhausted

Happy Sunday. After a much needed good nights sleep we are kicking back today. We definitely need a day or maybe two of rest. HeHe that won't happen.

Mark and I (aka Morning Star Quilts) went to Roseville to vendor at the Pioneer Quilt Guilds annual quilt show. We setup on Thursday night and worked the booth Friday and Saturday. Great show, great quilts, and great shoppers. We had a blast but we are pooped and glad to be home. The 49ers are playing, fire is crackling, dog at my feet and my chores are almost caught up. What could be better? Oh wait I know what's better, a husband who is in great health and soooooo much help to me. What a keeper!

Here's a peek at our booth and some of the quilts.






















Guild quilts,

























There were many more great quilts, but these were some of my favorites. So now I must decide am I energized or exhausted? Do I go quilt or nap???

Later.............and God Bless

Location:Paradise, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment