Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kiss Your Life

Hello Saturday! This has to be one of the prettiest falls we have had in a long time. Today is going to be such a great day. The soup is made, banana nut bread finished, salad spinner out and ready, and the dishes are packed. Pumpkin bars almost in the oven. Where are we going? Well today is the kickoff of a new event at Morning Star quilts. Starting at 3pm today and ending at 3pm tomorrow we are having our Sew Baby Sew Time.A time to sew and get those projects finished or even better started. If this event is as fun as I hope it's going to be we will probably schedule it quarterly. Pictures later.

Friday was a very different day for me and I had a blast. Started out with a horrible headache so I went back to bed and slept for 2 hours. It's amazing what a little sleep does for a person. Instead of blabbing on and on I will share pictures of my day. ( I never got out of my jammies)



Look at those trees!


I just finished this fun quilt. Fabric by Robert Kaufman.


Can't you just smell it? Yummo!


Soups on the way.


One of my works in progress. Fabric from Clothworks - Kinkame. Pattern by Whimsicals.


New project out of Hometown pattern by Rachel Griffith. Moda.


Next project - Blueberry Crumb Cake by Blackbird Designs.

So I will leave you with this thought,

Kiss your life. Accept it, just as it is. Today. Now. So that those moments of happiness you're waiting for don't pass you by.

Marsha

Location:Paradise, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment