Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SHE Time

Today will be a great day at the shop. Our Wednesday girls are coming for a sew day! These ladies make us laugh, smile and enjoy the concept of true friendship. The older I get the more I appreciate my friends and cherish the time we spend together. I call it SHE TIME. Getting together with the she's is the best.

When we opened Morning Star Quilts I had no idea how many great friends we would make and grow to love. I feel so blessed to work with my daughter and close friends everyday. What a gift!

I would like to share a picture with you of an upcoming class I will be teaching. The object of the class is to work with curved templates, learn the seven minute circle and work with texture magic. The class is Feb 26. Come and join us.

Yesterday Jen and I played around with some of our displays. Here are some pictures of what we ended up with. Tell us what you think!

Bella is always so good about us making her pose for pictures!

Beautiful Kaffe Half Yard Cuts

Our newest sample and fun new bag kit!

May the sun always shine on your windowpane; May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain; May the hand of a friend always be near you; May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
~Irish Blessing~

1 comment:

  1. oh how cute! love that little Bella boo...I am so glad I get to keep track of you with your blog! xoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete