Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Mark is being discharged from the hospital this morning. The Drs. and nursing staff have been excellent. As always the noise level has been loud so Mark is pretty tired. The good news is we can take care of that at home.

Whatever experience I go through in life I learn or relearn important truths for myself. Never take your family or friends for granted. I seriously have no idea how people get through the hard times without God and supportive family and friends. Thank you so much for your good wishes and prayer, which we still need to get through the healing process. We love you all and look forward to seeing you soon.





Goodbye to fourth floor.




Aren't they the cutest?

God Bless
Marsha



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Sacramento to Paradise

3 comments:

  1. I recently went through some surgery and an illness and if not for the help of family and good friends, not to mention the prayers!

    Glad you are taking Mark home - there's no place like it.

    sherry :o)
    itsallaboutsherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of everyone...so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear! I know exactly what you mean by goodbye to the Fourth Floor!!! When the girls were in NICU, that's exactly how I felt!

    Great photo! :-)

    ReplyDelete