Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wake-Up

So we survived our shop hop. Numbers seemed to be down from last year but we sure had a good time. It's always such a treat to have the store full of happy customers and friends. But I must tell you I feel exhausted. I think shop hops just do that to you. When the alarm went off this morning in my sleep I kept saying "wake up, wake up," No way did I want to wake-up!

The store is full of great new fabric lines. Here's a few pics of some of our favorites.





Impressions by Ty Pennington






Hometown by Sweetwater



Urban Zoologie by Ann Kelle Designs






Mrs. March by Lecien









Little Gatherings by Primitive Gatherings

So, on a personal note please remember to keep us in your prayers. Mark will be having major surgery this Thursday. We are praying for steady hands, wisdom, peace, strength, and a speedy recovery.

God Bless,
Marsha

Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. John 14:27

Location:Pearson Rd, Paradise, Ca.

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous fabric.! Sorry not to come to your hop. DH was not well enough to leave home.

    ReplyDelete