Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Insomnia

So what do you do when you can't sleep? I usually think about my quilt shop and what new and different things we can do. So tonight I'm thinking about my husbands upcoming surgery and praying all will go well. I am confident that all will go well I just hope he won't have much pain. Last time he had surgery he had a reaction from his pain med passed out and broke His leg. We are praying that another broken bone is not in his future. We would be very thankful if you would remember Mark in your prayers. His surgery is Sept. 15. He will have his pancreas, liver, spleen, and gallbladder operated on. Whew!

I have been reminded so many times in the past few days that God has a perfect plan for our lives. We may not always like His plan but He will carry us and give us the strength we need to make it through the tough times. Thank you Jesus.

Here's some more Hawaii pictures.








Princeville






Napali Coast





Aren't they cute?


God bless and have a great week!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Paradise Ca

3 comments:

  1. Marsha, I have continued to keep you and your husband in my prayers. I have had recent struggles and remind myself at least hourly that there is a plan, perfected by God, although I want to know what the heck it is and what He's thinking. It's hard to just put it all in the hands of our Lord. Good luck and keep us posted how he (and you) are doing.

    I have been on a cruise years ago (to the Bahamas) and couldn't believe how absolutely BLUE the water is! Your pictures reminded me of that beauty. Your pictures are pretty.

    Sherry :0)
    itsallaboutsherry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you know I am praying for you and Mark and that everything goes perfectly. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so great visiting your shop yesterday. Your husband is so nice and kind, I'll keep him in my thoughts for a speedy recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete