Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all!

Mothers, the glue that binds, the compass that leads us, the never ending love and support, the advice that isn't always wanted but given with love, acceptance, the cozy place when we are down, the one who cooks those special family meals, the safe refuge, the nurse, the child's prayer warrior, the listener, and of course the worrier. To my Mom I say thank you for 60 years of unconditional love and guidance.
To my daughter and my son I say thank you for the privilege and honor of being your mom. The joy you have brought to my life is indescribable. I am so proud of the people you have become. The world needs more like you, compassionate, unselfish, kind, generous of your time and gifts, ethical and honest. I love you and I am so thankful that your mine.

So far my weekend has been fabulous. Mark and I went on a date Friday night (a rarity for a shop owner), Saturday I took a class with Jen and some great friends and teacher Linda Ballard, and today we are having Mothers day dinner at Brian and Jens. Perfect!

A block from the class I took yesterday.


A new line of aboriginal fabrics. I think I want to turn these into a Bento Box.


My newest embroidery project is Snow days. These are my first 2 blocks and number 3 is almost done.





This is our newest fabric line from Michael Miller. It's soooo cute!





Have a great week!
Marsha

Location:Home Sweet Home

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks wonderful here! Darling block Marsha! I agree, a Bento Box would be wonderful with those aussie fabrics! Glad you got to have a date and a sew day and a mother's day with your family!! xo pam

    ReplyDelete