Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi Ho Silver Sea Horses and Away We Go!

I don't know how this will come through from so far away but I will try. I'm hoping Mark can add some of his photos. We are having a great time in Bonaire. The diving has been fabulous. Lots of sea horses this trip and no frog fish so far. The reef actually looks more healthy than the last time we were here. Quilting is never far from my mind. When we are under water I get such inspiration for batiks. The fish, coral, water and everything else makes me think of gorgeous fabric, and I have to tell you there is no limit to color. Mix it all and always add in black and white. I am always amazed and breathless at God's underwater creation. I feel so blessed to be able to enjoy the underwater beauty and quiet calm that the ocean brings to my life.
Chain Morey and the third picture is a Sea Horse!
Marsha and her dive buddy Cinde Nelson!

The girls are doing a great job running things at the store. Jen and Brian just got back from a trip to Disneyland with the boys. Jen is leaving Friday April 9 with Brian to vendor the Auburn Quilt Show. If you are at the show stop by and say Hi. We are also busy getting ready for Quilt Rush which starts April 14 thru Sunday April 18. The theme is Rock Around the Block. T-shirts and project bags will be available as well as our store block and kits for Morning Stars version of the 2010 Quilt Rush Quilt. Even if you are unable to do the whole shop hop please come by and say Hi!

Bon Bini
Marsha

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful the sea is...so happy you are having fun! You'll have to tell me what are frog fish? Yes, I can see where your love of batik comes from! Hello to all...xo Pam

    ReplyDelete