Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One Day at a Time

So many things are happening here at Morning Star Quilts that it makes my head spin. We survived our first Quilt Rush Shop Hop and had a blast while we were at it! Thank you to all who participated. We met so many new friends and shared a lot of laughter and fun. The participating shops will be meeting next Wed. to draw our winners - hopefully you.
I wanted to have a fun display of pincushions for the shop hop so the girls have been busy making all sorts of them, elephants, turtles, pears, strawberries, tomatos, roosters, hearts, cupcakes, sundaes...... We have a nice selection of wool, floss, and antique buttons to create the pincushion of your choice.
One of the newest additions to the store is Leo the Long arm. We are now selling the Avante and Fusion long arms from Handi Quilter. You can visit Leo in the store and take him for a ride or make an appointment to try Diamond the Fusion.
Mark and I had a great vacation with our friends Gary and Cinde. While we love the ocean and all the critters swimming in it, it is always nice to come home. I am such a baby about missing my family, friends, and of course Ziggy.

God Bless,
Marsha

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Ashleigh Brilliant

No comments:

Post a Comment